By purchasing or accepting, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement as it may be amended from time to time.
You further agree that you are bound by this Agreement if you use any services at CloneSourceCode.
Please read this Agreement about Returns & Refunds carefully and keep it for future reference. The current version of these Terms and Conditions can be found on clonesourcecode 's website https://www.clonesourcecode.com
It is open for all to view these Terms and Conditions
Terms of Cancellation Policy
- you warrant to us and the author that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item
- we and the authors do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on Clonesourcecode so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it
- once you buy or download an item and the item has been paid for, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item)
the author retains ownership of the item
- your relevant details may be provided to the author of the item in order to facilitate the transaction, for example for invoicing and item support services; and we have the right to enforce against you the terms of the license that you have acquired from an author.
Terms of Refund Policy
- Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties given by the author.
- We will assess refund or credit requests (if you have an Clonesourcecode account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of Clonesourcecode items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
If the author or we decide to issue a refund or credit (if you have an Clonesourcecode account), this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was purchased using Clonesourcecode Credits, you will be given credit in Clonesourcecode Credits; if the item was purchased using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Any payment made to you (not Clonesourcecode Credits) will be made in US Dollars, under the rules of the payment method.